Thursday, January 6, 2011

Returning to the Land of The Free

Oh my how four months flies by!
I bid farewell to Europe and all my new friends across the pond, and embark on the return journey back to the country I left so long ago. Fortunately, my time in Europe was extended just a tad. With the prospect of spending the holiday season in Paris and London, I prepared myself to soak in the waning rays of my European adventure.

As was my goal for this blog, to share everything and try to bring you along on my journey, I will dedicate the next two entries each for one of the great capitols of Europe. It will be a bittersweet recount as I sit here in my living room, cup of British tea in hand and French cheese platter waiting for me in the kitchen, reminiscing on everything that has passed, everything that I miss dearly, and everything that fuels my desire for a fast return.

Krystyne

No comments:

Post a Comment