Monday, June 7, 2010

The gears are in motion!

Bonjour!

Now that Katie's all done with school and graduation as passed (Congrats darling!), summer is now in full swing for the both of us. This only means a few things on the agenda: lounging on the beach, work, shopping trips, and getting the logistics done for our trips abroad. 

First on the list: Visas.
Clearly, the biggest pain ever! It's such an involved process and requires paperwork after paperwork and email after email. I'm ALMOST done with it all. The last step is an interview at San Francisco embassy. Probably the most fun part of the entire process. I do love me my San Fran, Union Square and all. :) 

Then comes the actual flight plans, and thankfully those are DONE and BOOKED!!! While I don't think that it's really going to hit me that I'll be living in Europe for 4 months until I actually get there, seeing the flight itinerary in my inbox did bring me a step closer to believing all of this is actually happening. JFK to Paris, Paris to Lyon. Sooooo exciting! Soon enough, I'll be seeing this:


So amazingly European. My future home. :)

Krystyne

1 comment: