Monday, June 21, 2010

Visas by the Bay

Why hello all!

Just got back from my trip to the San Francisco French Consulate to get some visa business out of the way. While the main point of the trip was to get a visa, I couldn't help but do a little shopping and sight seeing along the way. I went from Union Square to Alcatraz and everything in between. Here are some pictures and a lovely video that I complied of my weekend by the bay. The song on the video is One Time Too Many by the amazing Phoenix -- a French band to accompany my tres magnifique weekend.

On my way to the French Consulate. Gotta dress to impress!



I have arrived at my destination.

And here's my video of the wonders of San Francisco and the reasons why it's such a West Coast shopping mecca.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Krystyne


No comments:

Post a Comment