Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meet me on the Lover's Bridge

Bonsoir mes amis,

I just came back from a lovely day trip to Annecy. It is a rather adorable and romantic village about 30 km from Geneva that once was under Italian control. History aside, Annecy has the densest population of cute children and even cuter dogs. Only a one and a half hour drive away from Grenoble, it was a nice escape from the familiar. We even got to take one of our new French friends, Antoine, since it is his hometown! I wish I could have grown up in a town like Annecy. I will definitely be coming back to Annecy with someone I love, taking advantage of the romantic ambiance.

Kristin and I with Antoine




Lunch was amazing. I love me some Racklette. The way that they serve the cheese was amazing. The french top the world of cuisine for a reason.

Before...

After.


After lunch we went on a lovely little tour of the lake. :)





The Lover's Bridge




Á bientôt,
Krystyne 



No comments:

Post a Comment