Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Voilà!

Bonjour mes amis!

Sorry that it's been forever and a year since I last wrote! My European adventures are officially en route, and my French-inspired makeover is complete to match all of my up-and-coming adventures! Without further adieu, here are pictures as I promised (with some beautiful Parisienne scenery to accompany):

Let me know if you see a hint of Brigitte, Catherine, and Coco! :)



Standing in front of the ORGINAL chanel. Madamoiselle Coco lived in the apartments above!
Now this is what I call sight-seeing! 

The French side walk dotted with patisseries et boulangeries every other store is not a false stereotype! C'est vraiment vrai! 

 

Biking throughout the gardens of Versailles!

More to come very very soon! 

A plus tard!
Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment