Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vie va la France!

Mes amies!
Vous me manquez tous!

So sorry that I haven't been on in a while, but life has been a tad hectic since arriving in France. From intense 3 hour French classes to just exploring the city, my life has been full with new and exciting events and adventures.

My week of "fake" school is about to come to an end as my 3 hour French classes will be replaced with Organic Chemistry, Cell Bio, and Stats. *Bummer! However, the program has done quite the wonderful job of easing us back into the swing of school. Today was my first Introduction to Scientific Research class, and I am sooooo excited for it! It sounds like quite the fun and interesting way to gain a couple of extra credits. Participating in some of the most advanced and emerging scientific projects in all of the world? Sign me up! They have a synchrotron for goodness sakes!! If you have an Angels and Demons fantasy (well at least like the first 5 minutes), then this is the place.

In terms of family life, my family is incredibly adorable. Les personnes avec qui J'habite are teachers and are the most caring people ever. Super cute! I am now the proud owner (well temporary) of two cats: Twiggy and Ozzy. They love to say hi to me when I wake up from the 2nd story window. Quite talented cats, I must say.

Well just so you can get a feel of my week, here are a few more pictures. :)

Square in the city
"Je voudrais un café, s'il vous plaît?"
Musée du Jardin et Plantes
nouveau amis!
Place du Victor Hugo
The hike to la bastille.
Elle es ma chat en France.


Á plus tard!
Krystyne




No comments:

Post a Comment